- October 2018: cycling activities in PE lessons:
- Bike rides
- Basic bike repair workshop
- Visit to an exhibition in Culture Center: “Bardenas Reales. In search of light”: October 15th-17th.
- Urban scavenger hunts
- Orienteering events
-October 18-19: Toño Peña, project coordinator, attended a 2-day kick-off Erasmus conference in Almería, Spain. All KA201 national project coordinators (145) attended the meeting.
Education Board website:
Biciclistas de Corella’s website:
- September 15th: Multicultural Market with 17 girls and one boy taking care of the stall, 35 trays of sweets (traditional and arab sweets), tea, T-shirts, lamps… We raised 402 euros.
- First Erasmus Excursion: 21 people (11 student-volunteers, 4 mothers of students and 6 members of Biciclistas de Corella) walked 13 km in Corella and filled 15 bags with rubbish we picked along the way.
-DIY Bike-repair workshop (November 10th): 13 students, 3 Biciclistas and 1 mechanic. We all fixed 14 bikes and 6 more are in the garage waiting for professional service.
-Plastering of Bike Room: November 12th-19th
-2 Sustainable Ambassadors devise and give a speech about women’s rights.
-November 20th: Trishaw painted on school wall.
-Training of trishaw pilots: Zaragoza, December 1st, 10 bicyclists (3 of them, police officers in Corella and Castejón).
-We hired a trishaw in Txita, San Sebastián: December 3rd.
- 26th July: Diario de Noticias (newspaper article)
- August 27th: Diario de Noticias (newspaper article)
- August 1st: Plazanueva (magazine article)
- Jornadas de Rehabilitación y Regeneración urbana: Corella, November 8th
TRISHAW PILOTS COURSE:
Solidarity Market in Alhama High School to raise money to buy the trishaw:
Project website public announcement:
Our project in eTwinning program in Navarra:
Our project and Biciclistas activities in Cycling Federation from Navarra:
Spanish CWA chapters in Zaragoza: https://iesalhama.educacion.navarra.es/web1/erasmus/
MARCH 15TH SCHOOL STRIKE TO TACKLE CLIMATE CHANGE:
MARCH 21ST eTwinning Navarra website: https://etwinning.educacion.navarra.es/2019/03/21/los-socios-europeos-del-proyecto-erasmus-ka201-movilidad-sostenible-comunidad-sostenible-visitan-el-ies-alhama-de-corella/
MARCH 21: Departamento de Educación de Navarra (website): https://www.educacion.navarra.es/web/dpto/-/los-socios-europeos-del-proyecto-erasmus-ka201-movilidad-sostenible-comunidad-sostenible-visitan-el-ies-alhama-de-corella
March 23: our Erasmus in ConBici website:
March 24: our Erasmus in Navarra.com, an online newspaper:
ERASMUS TRIP 25-31st MARCH
Education Department in Navarra:
Green Schools website:
UNA YAYACLETA PARA REDESCUBRIR CORELLA
PREMIO GESTIÓN RESIDUOS GOBIERNO DE NAVARRA, mayo 2019:
JUEVINTXO EN YAYACLETA, junio:
ENCUENTRO DE DUBLIN, 24-30 JUNIO:
PREMIO A BICICLISTAS:
SEMANA DE LA MOVILIDAD 2019:
PREMIO UNA VIDA EN BICI: